Movement8 have been engaged on a brand new opportunity near Worcester to find a (L3) infrastructure engineer with a heavy focus on Azure designing, automating and deploying services into our Azure environment.
Remote and flexible working is included in this package so if you're the right individual for this role I want to hear from you!
You will need a strong understanding of DevOps techniques and enjoy rising to new challenges every week in a business that continues to evolve. You will need to know and understand Azure DevOps. You will help build and create automation that enables our teams to release applications and updates into our Azure platform consistently.Main responsibilities:
- Be working on a variety of Azure releases and projects (application releases, infrastructure releases, migration, containerization, transformation)
- Be writing infrastructure as code (Azure Resource Manager, YAML)
- Be working with Azure DevOps to facilitate CI/CD release pipelines.
- Azure environment troubleshooting and setup
- Configuring and maintaining backup, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Be interacting with teams to ensure System availability and to support application and infrastructure releases
- Participate in work sessions
- Be completing technical documentation
- Be delivering quality work in an agile delivery model in a team environment
- Support and deploy enterprise-scale, complex cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Lead technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation approaches.
- You are a strong technologist with solid consulting skills.
- You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with operational and development users, and you know how to build bridges between the two.
- You have excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
- You have strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable giving technical presentations to varying size audiences.
- You are a self-starter, and will take the initiative with a can-do attitude.
Alex Harcombe - Movement8
0121 809 8822