In a nutshell...
You will be part of an essential team within this dynamic agency, in charge of directly updating and publishing content onto Samsung's UK and Ireland websites. You will manage the complete life cycle of Product Pages from start to finish and see the results on the live sites. Samsung UK draws millions of customer visits per month who will all have access and see your work. You will pride yourself on the attention to detail and extremely high standards that a company like Samsung demand. This role will give you the opportunity to master in detail and learn aspects of Samsung that all other parts of the agency draw upon.What the day to day looks like...
Strings to your bow...
- Create Product Detail Pages and other builds each month across all Samsung sites, (UK, Ireland, B2C and B2B).
- Scope, schedule and manage content updates for the various sections of the sites that we maintain including site structure and additions
- Keep management team updated with the progress and completion of workloads.
- Monitoring contents provided locally ensuring it meets EU guidelines
- Liaising with retained team ensuring retained design, copywriting and development tasks are progressing and delivered back on time.
- JIRA ticket management, progress monitoring across all site briefs and updates.
Who are you?
- At least 6 months' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritise multiple time sensitive tasks is required.
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail and consistency.
- Basic knowledge of JIRA and Confluence (preferable but not mandatory).
- Track record of delivering digital products with CMS experience (ideally AEM).
- Basic SEO.
- Evidence of working within an agile environment.
- Basic level IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Highly organised with a logical approach to challenges.
The perks you can take advantage of in return...
- Proactive - feel freedom to spot and suggest potential improvements across the sites.
- First rate communicator - sociable and personable. Someone we'd be happy to grab a coffee with.
- Positive - - always looking for the potential of progression in the face of tight deadlines and a demanding workload.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- 1 extra days holiday for moving house
- 3 extra days holiday for wedding or Civil Partnership
- Discounted Samsung products
- Money off gym membership
- Local area discounts and offers (Better Bankside)
- Stakeholder pension with Scottish Widows
- Group Income Protection
- Private medical and dental insurance with Bupa
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- PLUS Friday beer fridge (and sweets!), Filtr coffee shop on site, Free yoga classes, Summer and Christmas parties...
Please note this a 12 month fixed term contract