Vulnerability and Compliance Analyst - North LondonAs a Sunday Times top large employer our client is committed to the Growth, Support and Stability it offers employees in a high tech environment always pushing the boundaries. They offer a fantastic benefits package with flexible working, bonuses, up to 53 days holiday and share save schemes. The site is more like a university campus with on-site gym and subsidised canteen with great value tasty food. This role in particular offers the chance to grow and advance your career into other higher-level roles while also gaining exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products.Location: North LondonSalary: £38K - £50k - Multiple positions·
37 hour week.
· Paid over time or may accrue an additional 15 days holiday
· Bonus (paid for past 12 years)
· Flexible working (core hours 9.30-4pm Mon-Thurs 9.30-12.30 Friday)
· Pension up to 14%
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (option to buy additional 5 days)
· Life assurance
· Share Scheme
· Child Care Vouchers
· Shopping vouchers
· Technology purchase scheme
· Gold award Investors in people Sunday Times top 25
Working with the UK SOC manager, you will support the IM SOC to defend against cyber threats and vulnerabilities by ensuring the IM environment is following standard methodology and proactively managing identified vulnerabilities that could be exploited. Provide remediation action through compliance to relevant security standards and confirm that remediation is completed in accordance with the identified risk categorisation. Working in a traversal function that covers all areas of IM and will require Group Coordination.What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with Infrastructure and web application scanning tools (e.g. Qualys, Nessus) and relevant remediation management/risk tools supported in the Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- A demonstrable knowledge of Vulnerability lifecycle management and IT/IS vulnerability remediation plans.
- Sound understanding of network/infrastructure and web/mobile application weakness and anti-patterns (CWE, OWASP).
- An in depth understanding of cyber security with hands on experience with SOC or Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) activities, alongside a good understanding of information security principles and best-practices.
As a Vulnerability and Compliance Analyst
you will earn a competitive salary (Between £35K £50k depending on experience), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
****Unfortunately we can only accept applications from British Nationals due to Security Clearance requirements - Were you born in the UK? Have you no other nationality other than British? If so you could be eligible to obtain SC Clearance and of course if you currently hold SC Clearance it could be a quicker transfer process.****
Covid19 Update: Haven't furloughed any staff, no redundancies and continue to hire for an extremely busy order book. Interviews all being conducted via telephone and virtually. Staff currently happily working from home.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Vulnerability and Compliance Analyst
** You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance**
** Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship. **