Salary 45-55k. London based company.
I am currently hiring a C# developer for a finance company who have developed a platform that has proven to last through this unprecedented situation.
They are looking for a C# developer to join their development team and help push their company to the next step. They currently have over 7000 clients and their POS system is being used by businesses and entrepreneurs across the globe.
This role will suit a C# developer who is looking for a step up from their current role and can learn new technologies, gain exposure to larger financial projects and produce clean, efficient code.
This is suitable for anyone with good C# developer experience and MVC framework exposure/usage.
- 3+ years' experience as a C# Developer
- Utilised ASP.NET MVC
- Confident in learning other technologies outside of the core C# focus
Nice to haves:
- Experience of having worked on a similar platform or for a finance company
- Exposure or coding with any FE technologies
- Taken an active responsibility on their current projects
This role would perfectly suit someone who is looking to further their career and take key ownership on projects going forward. The company is going through a growth period at present and will be building all around you, giving you the chance to learn and engage with all types of developers.
If this role sounds like your next career move, please do not hesitate to contact us!