We are seeking an experienced IT Systems Developer to join a long standing manufacturing business and have a real impact on the continued development of their internal systems.
This is a busy role in which the successful candidate will liaise across all areas of the business providing development, integration and programming expertise on behalf of the IT function. They will be a proactive self starter with experience of ERP, CRM and SQL. The main programming tools used are Visual Studio, .NET, JS, C# and general application APIs.
- Provide development, integration and programming expertise on behalf of the IT function
- Drive forward development objectives associated with key projects such as:
- The ongoing development of their MS-SQL based CRM system
- Working on the Company's web strategy which focusing on systems integration at all levels.
- Internal and external systems integration
- Be responsible for providing new, and maintaining existing, management information reporting systems
- Work with all departments to deliver integrated system solutions that replace any existing inefficient manual, paper-based or electronic processes
- Quickly develop a strong commercial and operational knowledge of the Company in order to be able to assess and priotise requirements and output according to the needs of the business and the end user
- Educated to Degree level in Computer Science or a relevant numerical / scientific discipline
- Have a strong commercial background with evidence of delivering benefits in a multi-functional organisation
- Excellent understanding of ERP, CRM, web-based and desktop productivity systems. SAGE 1000 and Infor (Sales Logix) would be a distinct advantage
- Have experience in mobile app development
- The ability to manage a busy and ever changing workload
This is a great opportunity to join a long standing Exeter business in a central role. For more information apply today!Closing Date:
Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!Disclaimer:
employment agency, employment agency Exeter, employment agency Devon, job agency, job agency Exeter, job agency Devon, job agencies, job agencies Exeter, job agencies Devon, recruitment, recruitment agency, recruitment agencies, recruitment agencies Exeter, recruitment agencies Devon, recruitment consultancy, recruitment Exeter, recruitment Devon, jobs Exeter, jobs Devon, south west jobs, Cornwall jobs, Somerset, Systems Developer, .NET, CRM, ERP,