Trust in soda are looking to find an experienced and talented Business analyst to join a foreign exchange brokerage start-up that wants to become the no.1 banking alternative for corporates!
As a Business Analyst, you'll be closely working with the Solutions and Development Teams to improve our payment platform moving towards a micro-service architecture, focusing on scalability and stability.
You will be required to act as a translation layer between our back office and the development team in defining and developing value-led and release sliced solutions that align with our product strategic objectives.Job Responsibilities:
Minimum skill requirements:
- Understand and analyse new project requirements gathered from stakeholders and translate these into valuable feature specifications having wider propositional applicability (where appropriate).
- Analyse overall business impact across all relevant stakeholders and create a plan to implement necessary changes.
- Establish product documentation to assist successful roll out and to help maximise utilisation of new features.
- Track success post implementation by measuring KPIs.
- Partner internally with Product, Sales, IT Development, Operations & Senior Management to resolve issues that arise during customer integration, acceptance testing or post implementation support.
- 2+ years' experience in an International Payments company/ or Tech start- up as a Business Analyst
- Passion for start-ups with a mentality to get your hands dirty.
- Excellent communicator. You should be a people person with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, high value relationships.
- Technical understanding of modern software development practices (Agile) and API specifications (RESTful Webservices, JSON).
Nice to have:
- Working understanding of payments industry processes, systems, and regulation using SWIFT for example.