Our client is an Extended Realities start-up which develops ground-breaking immersive applications for training, surgery, engineering, design and other applications where AR/VR technology can create a lot of value.
Currently, they're seeking a remotely-based mid-level Unity programmer to support the team in aspects related to development with an initial focus on UI before quickly moving onto more dynamic projects.Experienced Required:
- At least 3 years experience in C#
- Unity 3D including Unity UI
- Mobile development
- Version Control (e.g git)
- Experience of Virtual Reality.
- Augmented Reality experience would be a bonus