Established in 1989, we are a leading digital agency in Staines-upon-Thames.
We combine insight with creativity to deliver digital experiences designed to enhance your customer engagement and business performance.
From discovery to ideation, deployment and optimisation, we design solutions that keep businesses on track and in the front of their customer's minds.
Over the past 3 decades, we have acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience spanning across both private and public sectors, and enjoy relationships with some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking to commence the interview process from the 5th February 2021.The Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join our growing team. The SAM/AD will lead client work, build and grow existing client relationships and support new business development.
The SAM/AD would join an established and experienced web and product development team, working across a broad range of innovative projects, and working closely with our Managing Director and Client Services Lead.Responsibilities
Requirements & Skills
- Forward-thinking to help unlock opportunities and help clients achieve business ambitions through digital development.
- Managing key client relationships, demonstrating business acumen and acting as the link between agency and client.
- Identifying client success opportunities through digital applications (new ways of working) and collaboration.
- Defining project roadmaps, scope of works and use of project management methodologies (agile / waterfall) to drive high-performance outcomes.
- Skilled forecasting, planning and pipeline reporting to maximise organic growth.
- Collaborating with the broader teams including development, creative and network partners.
- Client reporting and providing strategic direction for accounts.
- Contributing to pitches and inbound new business opportunities.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a senior digital account manager within a digital web / product development agency or similar.
- Ability to demonstrate skills and competence in: Account Management, Project Management, Business Development.
- An ambitious self-starter who is passionate about all things digital and helping our clients make a difference through product development.
- Work experience in a digital product and web development agency, leading both clients and multi-disciplinary product development teams.
- Strategic and creative thinker - working independently or with teams.
- Digital project management, Agile Project Management.
- Communication and negotiation skills, with experience in liaising with clients at senior levels.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable commercial experience and a track record of growing revenues.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Team player with an in-depth knowledge of digital product development and finger on the pulse of the wider industry and sector trends.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Salary: Competitive
- Holiday: 23 days per year plus public holidays
- Medical Benefit Scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
Applications can be made via our careers page https://bit.ly/2LkDEL4 or via email to email@example.com