We have partnered with a fantastic London based Institute who are recruiting for a permanent Training Officer. The role is offered on a full time basis (35 hours per week) with a salary of £28,930.
The role will be remote working until the company return to their City of London offices.
The purpose of the role is to work alongside the training team to deliver online and face to face (when permitted) CPD for members and non-members. In this role the successful candidate will support the CPD Manager in planning course content and programmes for the institutes learning platform, including reviewing access, usage and bookings and suggesting adjustments based on demand and subjects identified as of the wide importance to the profession
Working closely with Finance, IT and Membership colleagues across the organisation on technical, financial and events logistics, liaising with external consultants and online providers. You will be responsible for administering and managing the institutes Learn Moodle system, including course access and sign-in.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain personal learning about planning and the built environment to better understand, administer and create training content and effectively liaise with trainers
- Ensure that all learning and course materials are reviewed, developed and finalised for quality assurance purposes with the course developer or trainer, and are made available in online and/or face-to-face formats as appropriate at key points
- Organise and manage a variety of training courses in the most cost effective way, including commissioning or developing e-learning content
- Support the production, updating and maintenance of an online directory for training courses on the company's website, Learn platform, and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Set up and maintain systems for regular reporting, analysis and monitoring of key data and provide ad hoc reports to the managers as requested using Excel and the CRM database
- Attend on-site for assigned training events as a representative and manage the events as required and, as part of the team, source and book trainers, venues, and catering if face-to-face delivery
- Provide administrative and technical support including processing bookings, answering telephone and email enquiries, and promoting the institutes CPD and training offer online, including promotion to non-members
- Work with the CPD Manager, IT Team and Finance Team on processing and monitoring all financial transactions in a timely manner
- Update and maintain Member and non-member details on the CRM, working closely with the Membership team to ensure the integrity of company's data, so that it can be used for the recruitment and retention of key customers
- To consider the potential data protection implications before using or storing any personal data, referring to the institutes Data Protection Policy or seeking advice as necessary
- The ideal candidates will have experience of working within a membership organisation or education institution, developing and bringing to market professional training products through traditional and digital channels. Knowledge of effective CPD and training techniques and how to evaluate them will be an advantage plus a good understanding of what makes training and CPD successful
Experience of technical support and development of online education
Experience of using CRM databases, bulk email systems and basic web editing
Working on your own initiative as well as part of a team either online or face to face
Experience of working with evaluation techniques, analysing complex data using Excel and effecting change
Content Management Systems for editing and uploading web page content
Good understanding of technical e-learning systems, specifically including Moodle
Knowledge of how adults learn and different training techniques
Willingness and commitment to learn about planning and the built environment
Knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and how they apply to the role
Meticulous attention to detail and ability to proof read work
Time management and running multiple concurrent projects predominantly using Excel
Excellent IT skills including Moodle, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and using CRMs
Good customer service and can do attitude
If you meet all the essential criteria, please do click apply.