Prescript is a healthcare communications agency. We work for global, regional and local healthcare organisations to engage audiences at every stage of the journey from molecule to patient.
We believe our point of difference is our operating model. Not only do our expert teams create the highest quality and compelling content in market access, medical, brand and corporate communications and learning and development, we also deliver it in novel, relevant ways that are impossible to ignore.
This truly integrated approach allows us to explore client needs from every angle and build engagement that challenge beliefs and changes behaviour in a consistent way.
We call this INGENIOUS Main purpose of the role
We are looking for a mid-weight PHP developer at the start of their career. Be it self-taught, fresh from graduating or a recent career change we will provide an environment for you to expand your PHP and web knowledge whilst helping to build and support a range of web-based products.
You will get involved in building globally accessible APIs and web systems using official Laravel tools and popular packages. Additionally, you may find yourself learning how to put together SharePoint sites, putting together email templates and constructing marketing websites. Essential Skills and Experience
· 1-3 years' PHP development experience (ideally Laravel)
· Experience developing web-based systems, not just websites
· Ability to produce nice-looking, easy to understand, maintainable code
· Knowledge of version control (Git)
· Knowledge of command line tools (front and back-end) Bonus Points
· Knowledge of AWS hosting
· Desire to delve into the Laravel ecosystem
· Previous experience using any of the Laravel tools such as Forge, Vapor, Nova etc
· Exposure to a range of front-end tools (for example: Tailwind CSS, VueJS, AlpineJS, Livewire)
· Experience using SharePoint, Veeva and BeeFree email editor
· Previous experience working with healthcare clients Perks
- A great work/Life balance
- Lovely colleagues
- Personal Development
- Company Incentive Bonus
- Healthcare Plan
- New Business Bonus
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Flexible hours and home working options
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus extra paid time off at Christmas) - we may even throw in one or two Prescript Bank Holidays aswell!