Who are Buzzbike?
Want to join the Netflix for Bikes? Buzzbike is a revolutionary, subscription based urban cycle scheme based in London with a simple mission to get everyone in the city on a bike.
We offer members access to a premium bike on a full-time basis, plus a lock, protection against theft and on-demand maintenance support. Next, we use gamification to incentivise and motivate members to ride as often as possible. With the Buzzbike app you can record journeys, track stats, compete on leaderboards and even win rewards the more you ride. Flat white anyone?
The world is starting to take note too - The Guardian referred to Buzzbike as "The Netflix for Bikes" and Timeout said, "Move over Boris Bike there's a new cycle scheme in town". Buzzbike was also selected as 1 of 6 startups, from 360 applications from around the world to join the pre-eminent sports tech accelerator leAD in Berlin in 2019, which was founded by the Adidas family.
This is your opportunity to be part of the future of city cycling and make a difference to the planet and the health and happiness of the city in the process. Check out www.buzzbike.cc to find out more.The role
Reporting to the Head of Growth, the CRM manager will be responsible for managing and optimising end-to-end customer journeys for Buzzbike including nurture, welcome, service adoption, surveys, upsell, churn mitigation and referrals. The main focus of this role is maximising customer retention and preventing churn.
We're looking for a CRM champion who is familiar with the delivery of a continuous test & learn approach, use of personalisation & incentives and someone who is always striving to improve performance. Key responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Develop Buzzbike's lifecycle marketing communications strategy to increase conversion rates, drive engagement, retention and LTV across multiple channels such as email, push, SMS and website
- Manage campaigns end-to-end: planning, design briefing and implementation
- Test, learn and iterate to learn more about our customers and increase the amplitude of the campaigns
- Understand the customer journey and use data & insights to create tailored campaigns
- Bring us to the next level of content quality, assuring all communications have engaging content and effective designs
- Incorporate best practice into all emails including subject line creation, email design and content, calls to action, personalisation, A/B testing and automation rules
- Monitor and report on channel-specific performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve performance.
- Work in close collaboration with Rider Happiness (Customer Success), Bike Professors (Next level Mechanics) and Tech team
- 3+ years experience in CRM manager role at a high growth start up / scale up or respected agency
- Perfect English & good copywriting skills
- Experience in building email & multi-channel automations
- Experience of using CRM platforms such as ActiveCampaign (preferred), Mailchimp or equivalent
- Confident with Excel and simple analysis of campaigns performance: email open rates, CTR etc
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams
- An energised and enthusiastic self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Experience with HTML is preferable
- Experience of working for D2C or subscription based business is a big plus
- Hardworking, ambitious and ready to do the best work of your life!
- Competitive salary
- Your own Buzzbike
- Join a fast-growing startup in a sector that's exploding
- Make a positive impact on society