Weare currently working with a recently launched fully funded FinTech arm toa very successful Investment Management firm.This new launch has a growing client base and providesPortfolio Management Software solutionsto awidevariety of different Hedge Fund/Asset Management clients.Their state-of-the-art platform covers all asset classes and their vision is to become the go to firm for such solutions.
In this position as an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for taking detailed briefs from a variety of clients and using your technical knowledge to ensure a smooth transition onto the platform. It is important for you to have solid asset class knowledge from a trade lifecycle perspective.
As they are a start-up, it presents a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting venture at such an early stage. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the relationships with existing and future clients
- Take specific briefs using your knowledge of how these firms operate and how the products they trade in work
- Set-up and implement the software across all new clients, alongside one other Implementation Specialist
- Plenty of business analysis responsibility which for example will include new functionality implementation and regular system improvements
- Ensure a seamless transition onto the Portfolio Management System and carefully monitor the process and trouble-shoot when necessary
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Implementation role
- Knowledge of a wide range of products and possess a deep understanding of their respective trade lifecycle
- Experience using FIX Protocol / JIRA is seen as a huge advantage
- Experience with managing client relationships
- Solid communication skills