OPM are working with a trusted partner in the Games Industry. The studio is an award-winning independent studio who produce and develop chart topping games across mobile platforms.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to utilise their knowledge, passion, and experience for scalable, distributed systems to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working closely the with front-end and shared technology teams to shape the future technology platform behind their games.REQUIREMENTS:
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Strong professional gaming industry experience in a software development position.
- Good experience with design patterns and algorithms.
- Good experience with RESTful API development.
- Good experience with cloud technologies (AWS).
- Familiar with Linux and scripting languages.
- Familiar with design and implementation of micro-service architectures.
- Professional experience in live operations.
- Professional experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Professional experience of running Node.js applications in a production environment.
- Professional experience with the usage of Docker and containers
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Professional experience with the implementation of caching technologies, such as Redis
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme