IT Systems Administrator (Full-Time/Permanent)Based at our Head Office, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, BT32 3QD. Key Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain all systems on the WAN.
- Provide support via remote access technologies from Head Office for all sites.
- Liaise with the IT Team to resolve and close Helpdesk logs.
- Troubleshoot/investigate technical problems on PC's, Servers, and Networks.
- Pro-actively monitor and maintain IT Infrastructure.
- Provide support for ERP, WMS and BI packages.
- Database Administration on SQL.
- PC and Server configurations and software installation.
- Maintaining and managing system backups.
- To undertake project related work as requested.
- Build and distribute KPI reports.
- Build and maintain QlikView dashboards.
- Flexibility to travel to branches on request.
- Other duties as required
- IT related degree.
- A minimum of three year experience working as part of a team supporting and using systems and a high number of end users in the areas listed below: (please demonstrate working knowledge).
- Microsoft Windows 10 desktops, MS Office 2016, Office 365
- Windows 2008-2019 Servers and Exchange 2010 servers.
- Virtual Server environments. VmWare
- Network analysis, network infrastructure, security and performance.
- Strong networking skills for LAN and WAN architecture and WIFI.
- Smart Phone configuration including IOS and Android.
- Experience in developing QlikView dashboards.
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Ability to build relationships and communicate with cross-functional departments.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Full UK driving licence and access to car.
- Eligibility to work in UK
- In the absence of an IT related degree can demonstrate 5 years relevant experience in the industry
- Experience of EPOS and/or Pharmacy Systems
- Experience of NAV 2016, Warehouse Management and BI systems.
- Experience maintaining SQL Server DB, and strong SQL skills.
- Experience of Windows PowerShell and Active Directory.
- Experience of VmWare.
- Experience of supporting/using Voice Pick and RF technology connected to WMS.
- Experience working for and supporting systems for FMCG companies.
- Experience working in an IT helpdesk environment.
The company reserves the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting. Hours:
40 hours per week, primarily Monday to Friday (7.30am to 4.00pm/8.30am to 5.00pm as per IT Rota). Occasional additional hours required to complete system backups. To Apply:
Applications should be made in writing accompanied by a current C.V. detailing why you believe you are suitable and how you meet the relevant criteria to Human Resources - HR@gordons-chemists.com
or by post to Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3QD.Closing Date: 25 February 2021