A market leading manufacturing business based near Portsmouth is recruiting a Management Accountant to business partner the manufacturing operations. Working closely with the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will be responsible for:-
- Production of monthly management accounts, variances and commentary
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Analysis of production variances (efficiency, margin and purchase prices)
- Management and control of standard costing processes
- Business partnering the manufacturing operations supporting decision making and better understanding of costs
- Supporting process and system improvements
The successful candidate will be a late stage studier part qualified or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with a number of years experience in a management accounting role (standard costing / manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential) in a fast paced organisation.
The company are embarking on an exciting period of growth and change so it's an excellent time to join them and play a part in their journey.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible