Job Title: Product Marketing Associate
Reports to: Product Director, Speakerbus Technology Ltd
Salary Band: £45,000-£60k per annum - Part Time consideredSpeakerbus Technology Ltd, an innovator and challenger to the voice fintech incumbents, seeks to appoint a Product Marketing Associate. The successful candidate will expand the product team to increase outbound communications capacity. The challenge is to amplify the awareness and thought leadership surrounding Speakerbus for the world's leading banks, brokers and funds. The ability to sell vision, concepts and pitch product is essential to the role while a consummate ability to record, edit and present virtually are key to success. The candidate must develop a good understanding of the target customer personas and a good understanding of the product application and functionality will be essential. This role very much requires a YouTube / TikTok / Streaming influencer mindset.The Product Marketing Associate is the focal point for the Speakerbus product. The purpose of this role is to lead all aspects of the product and be responsible for the survival and prosperity of the Speakerbus product DNA while representing the company at the highest level with customer and partner organisations.Main Responsibilities
Specific Knowledge & Skill Sets
- Orchestrate and resource the generation of product marketing collateral, copy creation and boilerplate content to support go to market activities.
- Post internal news on Office365 SharePoint and promote via email
- Conceive and Create multiple short vlog, podcast and webinar information pieces to communicate product team activity and product capabilities to the Speakerbus and partner audience.
- Build a body of work on Microsoft Stream and curate continuously.
- Work to push product team agenda and material into the Speakerbus go to market organisation.
- Assist with the building of Speakerbus thought leadership by attending and listening to multiple internal forums and reporting to the product team.
- Creative process workflow
- Video editing
- Audio recording
- Webinar presentation skills
- Build highly effective working relationships with all levels in the Speakerbus channel ecosystem
- Report to and meet with the Product Director at a minimum of once per week.
Salary & Benefits
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the Software and IT teams and Speakerbus Group goals.
- Undertake foreign travel as and when required.
To Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to Sophie Lush, Head of HR
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Enhanced pension contributions
- Free on-site parking. Offices are easily accessible from the M25/A10 (or a 2 minute walk from Waltham Cross Railway Station).
- A friendly working environment situated in modern offices with tea, coffee, soft drinks and fruit provided for staff.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.