Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Manual Test Engineer (Car / Motor insurance)
who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Motor / Car Insurance background - essential
- Understanding of Motor Insurance processing
- Good understanding of Agile
- Manual testing
- Scripting and execution
- Creation and development of test scripts, processes and strategies
- Defect management
- Testing tools such as JIRA
- Can analyse a system design document and create and execute tests in TestRail.
- Agile General insurance experience (car, home) essential
- Working with the Test Team and engaging with customers, stakeholders and suppliers to ensure IT delivery and testing is focused on meeting the requirements of the business.
- Run a number of test assignments, using the agreed processes and procedures and meeting the business expectations of time cost and quality, dealing with issues in a timely manner.
- Look to identify opportunities to increase operating efficiencies and profitability as well as implementation of best practices and process improvements in testing.
- Ability to create and monitor Test plans.
- Demonstrates customer-centric approach to all aspects of role, building and maintaining effective and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders
- Our company vision is to provide the best software testing teams in the world. We hire outstanding people we know we can trust to demonstrate our values and contribute to the company goals
- The chance to create change is one of our key drivers. Our expertise in different technologies and business solutions give you plenty of opportunities to use your skills to develop creative solutions
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our Qualitester's are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within!