System Administrator £40-55kFully Remote (London Office)
I am working on behalf a publishing house that are expanding their Platform Engineering Team which are responsible for managing and developing devops technologies across the business.
They are seeking a System Administrator to join the team - offering a fantastic opportunity to fast track your AWS and DevOps skills.
You will be joining an organisation that fosters a highly diverse and inclusive culture and offers a fantastic opportunity to work on significant projects across the business. Key Skills
- In-depth experience of Linux operating systems.
- Any demonstrable knowledge of AWS Cloud experience - EX2, Code Pipeline, Lambda, RDS, Router53, ELBs etc. would be great.
- Scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or Bash.
- Terraform, Jenkins, Git/Github experience.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Support and configure AWS cloud environment
- Manage and support of containerisation Kubernetes and Docker
- Troubleshoot and support CI/CD pipelines
- Daily checks and resolving performance issues.