Residential Property Paralegal With Funding For Training and Development
A full service law firm, who pride themselves on their strong client relationships, are looking for two self-motivated Conveyancing Assistants to join their thriving teams in Cardiff and RCT.
This a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic team player, who is committed to progressing their legal career.
The firm will also fund all courses to qualify you as a fully licenced conveyancer or Legal Executive and become a fully fledged Conveyancer
This is what you'll be doing
· Provide conveyancing support to fee earners, in all aspects of the conveyancing process
· Manage your own caseload under supervision
· Perform land registry checks, open and close files
· Provide excellent client service
· Actively contribute to the teams strategy and build strong relationships
· Help the team achieve billing targets
· Accurately utilise the company's Case Management, filing and IT systems
The experience you'll bring to the team
· Previous residential property experience is essential (minimum of 6 months)
· Desire to progress and qualify as a fully fledeged conveyancer through cilex, clc or solicitor
· IT literate
· The ability to use your initiative with a can do attitude
· Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
And this is what you'll get in return
· Minimum salary £20k+ DOE
· Great work/life balance
· 25 days annual leave
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.