We are a leading specialist healthcommunications and medicaleducationagency. Wecombinedeepknowledgeandexperienceinhighscience,clinicalpractice, and public health with thebestincreativeconsumermarketingandbranding - progressive, innovative and bold.Beyond the regulation and complexity healthcare is an industry with people at its heart, which is why everything we do starts withour ethos, Being Human. It means understanding our clients and audiences as individuals to build powerful campaigns that earn attention in authentic, personalized and creative ways. Creativity runs through all our communications programmes, our services include corporate reputation, consumer health, issues management, employee engagement, creative medical learning, meeting facilitation, publication planning, social media, content creation, creative services and media and influencer relations. We have offices in London and New York and as part of Golin and the Interpublic Group draw on a network of partners that complement our offer and provide full global reach.
Being Human is not only an ethos, it's our culture. We show true empathy and always look to support each other, nurture our talent and grow our skills. We celebrate our differences and acknowledge one size does not fit all, so we reject outdated workplace culture and embrace inclusive and flexible ways of working that work for everyone. We make no apology for boasting about our brilliant team and the great work we do, we are proud to be a Great Place To Work 11 years in a row and to have created the most awarded Healthcare PR campaignof 2020, culminating in the PRCA Campaign of the Year. What will you be doing?
Who are you?
- Be familiar with working across the full spectrum of pharmaceutical PR and in particular data and regulatory communications
- Good experience working in an agency leading global accounts, developing, and implementing large scale plans
- Good knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
- Business acumen to ensure profitability of accounts, forecasting and financial planning and to look for and drive organic growth
- Analytical skills and ability to drive strategy and direct client management
- Lead and develop high performing teams to deliver excellence
- Line management responsibilities
- Member of Leadership team helping build and grow business
- Ability to lead new business pitches
Even Better If:
- Understanding pharma: Some experience in PR, with an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Writing ability: Understanding of how pharma companies run, and experience on developing content for different internal audiences
- Communications skills: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organisational / project management skills: Good organisational skills and ability to coordinate workload effectively working to deadlines as an individual, and supporting the team deliver projects in a timely manner to clients
- Ways of working: Team player working to support team to deliver excellent work
- Attitude: Enthusiastic to learn new skills as part of a high performing team
- Health/science related qualification
- Some healthcare or corporate PR experience either agency or in house
Being Human is not only an ethos, it's our culture. We show true empathy and always look to support each other, nurture our talent and grow our skills. We celebrate our differences and know one size does not fit all, so we reject outdated workplace culture and embrace inclusive and flexible ways of working that work for everyone. We make no apology for boasting about our brilliant team and the great work we do, we are proud to be a Great Place To Work 11 years in a row and to have created the most awarded Healthcare PR campaign of 2020, culminating in the PRCA Campaign of the Year.Note from the Talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Virgo Health. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.