Fruitnet with offices in London, Dusseldorf, Shanghai, Melbourne and Madrid is looking for a marketing executive to support the marketing department. We seek to incorporate a professional to our team whose main task is to support the marketing department, detect new business opportunities and increase our sales. We are looking for a proactive person, with experience in marketing, social networks and willing to work to help develop the marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes. Responsibilities
- Develop content of marketing campaigns
- Execution of the company's Marketing Plan
- Social Media management
- Achieve results/objectives established by the Marketing Manager
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
What we offer?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
£22,000 per annum
Network benefits scheme which offers discounts on dental care, eye care, shopping etc
20 days holiday