Due to continued growth here at Anicca, we are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager in Paid Media (Social), to join our agency team based in our office in Leicester city centre (or working mainly from home).
As this is a senior role, candidates should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role either in-house or within an agency.The Role
The Senior Paid Social Account Manager will be responsible for the smooth and efficient delivery of our clients' Paid Social Media campaigns. You will be responsible for liaising with clients to ascertain their requirements. You will then set up B2B and B2C Social Media campaigns, across a range of channels:
Details of the day-to-day responsibilities
- Facebook and Instagram using Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager, including catalogue setup and pixel implementation,
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager,
- Twitter Ads Manager,
- Pinterest Ads Manager,
- YouTube (via Google Ads)
- Experience of other paid social and paid display platforms such as Snapchat, TikTok, Outbrain etc, will be an advantage
- Good practical knowledge of using organic social across some (or all) of these platforms will be important for any integrated campaigns or for content distribution
After your induction and relevant account training; you will be responsible for independently managing your own roster of client projects. In order to carry out this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience and understanding of:
Package and Benefits
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their requirements, setting up and manage the accounts on a day-to-day basis. Creation of media plans and how to use different campaign objectives types to achieve business results
- Detailed knowledge of targeting capabilities and limitations within the platforms. Including the creation of custom audiences and remarketing
- You will be confident with using design software such as Abobe Creative Suite or tools such as Canva to produce basic creative assets and ads etc. suitable to different channels and formats
- The ability to carry out ongoing optimisation and testing to achieve client targets and objectives.
- You will be required to ensure the correct conversion tracking / Analytics code has been implemented correctly, writing ad copy and identifying landing pages. Knowledge of Google Tag Manager would be an advantage
- You will also need to have a good understanding of Google Analytics
- We will train you on how to generate reports using Google Data Studio
- Client services, communication and project management to run the project on time and to meet the clients' expectations
- You will also be required to assist in our business development process, this may include undertaking audits, researching the market and developing an account strategy.
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home and Christmas shut-down
- Continue your education with training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought leader
- Breakfast provided each morning and Friday drinks at the office (when we are back in the office)
- Incentive scheme
- Birthday off after 1 year of working at Anicca
Although this role will predominantly be working on social media projects and clients, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain practical experience in other paid media formats; such as digital TV, audio and other PPC formats and networks.