Hi! We're cinch, a fresh kind of service that makes life easier for motorists. We know what drivers want, so we've ripped up the rule book to make sure they get it, faff-free! Our mission
- It's simple, we transform the experience of having a car in your life by removing the faff. Buy your car and get it delivered to your door. Simple.
Cinch benefits from the support of a well-established group. We are a subsidiary of the BCA Group, which also owns and operates WeBuyAnyCar.com. This is a very unique opportunity to join a start-up in the early stages of our growth and to join a brand that you'll be proud to have played a key part in building. Location
- Our marketing and operations departments are based in Surrey whilst our product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester; we're a friendly bunch and always make sure we have time to meet up. You
- So, do you have a faff-free filter? Do you want to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion? We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.Here's what you will be working on:Snapshot:
Objectives: Improve our online visibility
Channels: Google, Microsoft Ads, Facebook
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will play a key role in improving cinch's online presence, ensuring that we optimise the appropriate digital channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer engagement and drive business growth. This includes:
Here's what you'll need to know/have:
- Leading cinch's PPC account management and optimising performance to KPIs.
- Leading PPC/Social strategy in a very dynamic, fast-paced vertical.
- Responsibility for development & execution of the PPC Account Development Plan.
- Responsibility for weekly & monthly reporting, insight & recommendations, and feeding into top-level presentations for senior stakeholders.
- Execution of bid & budget management to achieve business KPIs.
- Managing direct reports to support in day-to-day management of the account.
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a PPC/Biddable role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
- Have hands on, working knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms.
- Have hands on, working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager.
- Be able to configure and manage new & existing PPC campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of other paid search marketing initiatives.
- Be able to optimise PPC & Paid Social activity to budget & KPIs (preferably with experience using a third party bid management platform).
- Be able to generate weekly and monthly business reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels, to inform PPC & Paid Social strategy/planning (which you will own).
- Have experience forecasting PPC & Paid Social activity.
- Have an experimental approach, being comfortable in designing, executing and evaluating experiments across both PPC & Paid Social.
- Own & develop the PPC & Paid Social strategy for cinch.
- Write detailed campaign briefs to for new initiatives, campaigns or offerings.
- Oversee a direct report, ensuring their growth and development, with potential to grow the team further over time.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You must have a high proficiency with numbers - we are highly data focused and must be comfortable in producing detailed analysis.
- Excellent command of the English Language, you will be required to create one-pagers/educational pieces to inform more senior stakeholders what is being worked on.
- Have good time management.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Who you are:
- Experience with SEM Rush, Adobe, SA360 or Data Studio.
- Any SEO/Display experience a plus.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced & demanding environment.
- Has a passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices - you will always be in the know on the latest changes and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
If you have a PPC/Paid Social background, enjoy working in diverse cross-functional agile teams and are looking for a place that empowers you to have immediate meaningful impact, we would love to hear from you.