Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them.
Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience - then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.We're looking for a Change Communication Analyst who expects more from their career to join the team on a fix term Contract.
It's a chance to support the dh Change and Communications function to deliver internal transformation programmes across dunnhumby. It's an opportunity to work with a market-leading business and ensure we stay ahead of the competition.
Joining our Change & Comms team, you'll work with world class and passionate people to effectively embed dunnhumby best practice change and change communications methodologies to create a 'change-ready' culture of continuous improvement.What We Expect From You
Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or 5 plus years in a similar role:
- Proven change and comms experience in end-to-end large-scale and complex transformation programs or a strong track record of delivering change and communications across multiple domains and varying levels of maturity
- Good knowledge of change management and communications principles, methodologies and tools, with the ability to adapt the implementation to the situation
- Ability to support the business to identify their change and communications needs, and help deliver end to end change and communications programmes to enable this change.
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups and regions across dunnhumby to understand impacts to employees and end-users of a change and comunications programme. Help them plan and deliver their change and communications accordingly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building effective relationships and working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Ability to manage resistance and adopting various strategies to do so
- A strong 'can-do' attitude and willingness to 'get hands dirty' i.e. help the team out with tasks outside of role if needed
What You Can Expect From Us
- Support embedding a "change-ready" culture through the development, maintenance and consistent application of best practice change and communications methodologies
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not.
Plus, thoughtful perks, like early finish Friday and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day - with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer's, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found (here)