Growth Marketer/SEO Specialist (Brand Awareness Role)
Machine Learning Software, Startup
£80k + Shares + Benefits
This incredibly visionary venture-backed AI platform are ready to scale! To do so, they need to hire an exceptional Growth Marketer to dramatically increase global brand awareness, for their machine learning software.
*The ideal candidate will have already worked in a brand awareness marketing role for a start-up, or new product launch within the b2b tech landscape*
They want potential customers to organically find out about them due to intelligently written content/keywords that aligns the business with as many relevant search strings as possible.
Success in this position means dominating SEO in task-related queries (how to x with AI) and having the right cadence and talent set up, to continuously generate new case study content and use-case related content that is easily searchable and sendable to prospects (case studies and customer testimonials).
You will be working on strategies to promote network effects and for sharing highly engaging content of AI solving tasks with continuously updated lists of potential leads.
The ideal candidate for this role has the technical skills to optimise the company's online presence, and the communication and design skills to discern the appeal of content and stories that they produce, so that you may delegate them to copywriters.
Working closely with the engineering team, CEO, and sales, you will be well supported to scale up the audience and user base of this AI tool.
• Maintaining a flawless SEO strategy
• Developing a cadence to generate landing pages that vary in content and form, using CMS, targeting common use cases.
• Choosing and working with content creators to produce videos and case studies around target customers/prospects.
• Developing an outbound messaging and retargeting engine.
• Establish a network of content creators to generate visually appealing and well-written use case pages and case studies.
• Maintain relationships with the press and tactfully push new stories to them.
• Establish a content publishing strategy that spans social media, articles, and blog posts which requires little manual effort on your part.
• Generating a significant uplift in brand/product awareness, organically.
• Previous experience of writing and utilising keywords across all content, with SEO as the focus.
• Ideally you have already worked in a brand awareness marketing role for a start-up or new product launch.
• An attraction to micromanagement automation so you can focus on macro.
• An aversion to technical debt.
• A curious, scientific mind.
• A genuine interest in the tech start-up scene and how the world will look in years to come.
• Fluent in English
For more information, or to apply, please contact Rebecca at Urban Digital Recruitment.
Urban Digital Recruitment are compliant with UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).