SEO / Organic Performance Manager role at a Central London media agency, working across one of the agency's top tier accounts.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a passionate SEO who is ready to take the next step in their career by gaining experience working with an exciting and vibrant client and be part of an award-winning and influential team.
Salary to £40,000 + benefits.
With the support of the wider team, you will ultimately be responsible for the day to day running of the account in close collaboration with the Organic Performance Account Director. This will include regularly auditing, reporting and executing various organic campaigns as well as ensuring you communicate effectively and integrate with other channels. You'll be in daily contact with the client, pro-actively seeking out opportunities to grow their organic market share and developing a future-facing strategy for growing the influence and reach of the client's organic web properties.
- Confidence in building keyword research strategies, undertaking technical audits and executing content marketing for search.
- Comfortable and confident in using analytics packages and keyword reporting software to diagnose, report and gather evidence.
- Keen interest in Google's history and passion for unpicking their strategy for organising the web and serving the end user more effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good understanding of Paid Search and synergies with organic performance is a bonus.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- SEMrush (or other equivalent search tools)
- Free breakfast (bacon baps, cereal, pastries etc.) daily fruit basket, selection of teas & freshly ground coffee.
- Subsidised canteen.
- 27 days' holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) with holiday trade option.
- Gym membership contributions.
- Company pension & healthcare option.
- Regular team socials (pub quizzes, gigs, karaoke, theatre trips etc.).
- Sociable working environment with boozy Friday afternoons.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous training and learning bursary for both personal and professional development.
- A progressive approach to skills development with extensive and broad opportunities spanning all areas of organic performance.