Our client is an international corporation and are seeking a Company Secretariat Lead on an initial 6 mth basis. The role is critical in terms of the establishment and ongoing support and co-ordination of requests for documents and information flows between our client and their Partners.
The Company Secretariat Lead - will be accountable for (but not limited to):
• Providing dedicated legal support for all Partner interface and information sharing and disclosure requirements
• Interface with Partner Board requirements and all committees with Partner involvement.
• Lead legal and company secretarial strategy for Partner interface
• Ensures consistency of application with existing agreements (including information sharing and disclosure requirements).
• Provide legal and strategy advice with respect to Partner information requests when considering the rights and role of the group as Manager of these projects
• Organising OC and TC meetings
• Input into commercial strategy with respect to the Partner interface
• Ensures resolutions are prepared in advance & in line with notice periods
• Ensures all appropriate reviews and sign offs happen for circulation of board papers
• Responsible for all Legal and cosec reporting in the weekly PMO update.
• ICSA qualified
• At least 8 years recent experience in a Corporate Secretariat function, including time with a plc
• Team management with experience of managing change
This role has the potential to be extended beyond 6 mths and could go permanent. Pay rate subject to experience but expectations would be around £750 a day (Umbrella) or £570 + holiday pay PAYE.
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience to be suitable please send your CV for consideration