Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized, as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need...
We are looking for GCP Security Engineer
resources.Job Description:Responsibilities for GCP Security Engineer role:
Skills required for GCP Security Engineer role:
- Security Engineering
- Work with the engineering lead and project architect to deliver a security solution
- Design security controls in compliance with group-wide security standards and configuration workbooks ·
- Where necessary support the project in articulating waivers related to security design decisions taken.
- Collaborate with alternative technical resources with the goal of supporting projects in the production of design documentation e.g. Technical Solution Designs (TSD's) or security documentation where necessary.
- Ensure that the drivers of Cost, Pace and Quality are maintained during production of or contribution to design artefacts.
- Provide security design engineering effort that leads to the creation of high quality solutions that comply with all relevant group-wide policies and Security Standards.
- Provide security support for assigned projects at review committees, boards or forums in order to facilitate the project through governance.
- Provide support for projects as they move into the delivery stage at a level suitable to ensure that the solution is implemented as per the design.
- Ensure the solution is taken back through governance where the design has changed during the implementation cycle.
Role: GCP Security EngineerLocation: London, UKPermanent role
- The candidate should have experience and knowledge of a broad range of IT security principles and associated technologies.
- The candidate should be able to clearly demonstrate their understanding of each skill area and evidence previous work programmes where they have been a significant part of their secure implementation.
- The candidate should have significant knowledge of Cyber Security as it applies to Enterprise business and ideally exposure to risk or threat assessment techniques.
- The candidate should have technical experience and demonstrable skill in one or more of the following areas:
- Cryptographic knowledge including encryption, key exchange, certificate handling and protocols (x509, PKCS12 etc)
- Security Control Frameworks e.g. ISO27001 and practical experience in their implementation
- Network security devices
- Endpoint defence solutions
- Exposure to malware infection vectors and defence methods ·
- Endpoint and Server hardening principles, best practices ·
- Web application firewalls, network load balancers, proxy systems ·
- Network, Endpoint and Application logging concepts, best practice and monitoring systems including SIEM ·
- Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting concepts, best practice and IAM management systems.
- OTP and MFA systems. ·
- Active Directory Security including federated solutions using ADFS, SAML etc
- Exposure to cloud security models including public, private and hybrid concepts · Application security including web applications, SaaS services
Explore the world of TCS here: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652 Disclaimer: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.