Senior Embedded Software Engineer wanted!
Due to rapid growth, my very successful client who dominates the Smart Technology sector is looking for a talented Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team and help to take the lead on projects. This company have exciting ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months so this is a very exciting time to join the company!!
- Working alongside a multi-disciplined technical delivery team on bespoke solutions.
- Developing bespoke high-performance solutions for Clients within a wide range of sectors.
- Highly involved in the full development lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Liaising with clients to ensure that each product is developed to high quality and highly unique specifications.
- Assist in developing and delivering robust and effective software strategies for the business.
- Assist in managing projects to ensure that all processes are completed quickly and effectively to exceptionally high standards.
The tech stack:
- Proven track record in an Embedded Software Development / Microcontroller Programming role
- Almost all code will be written in C/ C++ or Python (Essential)
- Linux (Essential)
- Kernel OS
- Some experience with testing (i.e. Jenkins)
The ideal candidates:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Passion for all thing's tech
- Abilities to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- 25 days+ holidays/ annum with the opportunity to buy more.
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working options
- Company expensed Professional Training and Development
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Team Building activities (Covid dependent!)
This position is based in Nottingham and is remote for the time being however you will be required to attend the office in the future at least once a week.
The salary is flexible DOE - up to £55K and potentially more for the right person!
For more information, please call Avril on 0115 950 8450 or email your CV to with an ideal time to chat.
***This position does not provide sponsorship and is non applicable for persons on a student visa***
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT