Salesforce Scrum Master - 3 Month ContractPlease note the successful individual would need to operate via an Umbrella Company.
We are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master with Salesforce Experience to join a Multinational Services Consultancy on a 3 month contract based in London. (Remote Working Currently)
As a Scrum Master the responsibility will be to manage the discovery team, follow governance processes, plan and communicate effectively with all Stakeholders, schedule and execute workshops, and own all of our clients deliverables.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud essential, ideally with prior discovery phase experience.
- This is a client facing role that requires a deep functional understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud
- The candidate must have the ability to use their previous Salesforce background to translate business requirements into fully refined user stories working with a Technical Lead to agree the most appropriate solution design.
- Draft and define acceptance criteria
- Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.