Oracle DBACompany Description
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we'll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.Job Description
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Oracle DBA to join Version 1 on a permanent basis.
You'll probably have a history of developing and supporting Database Server solutions for mid-to-enterprise level organisations. We are looking for an individual who enjoys a fast pace, can prioritise workload, and is eager to gain industry experience. This is a great opportunity to progress your existing skills with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and Oracle Platinum Partner working with cutting edge technologies, alongside a team of experienced Oracle professionals, exercising and developing the wide range of necessary skills that distinguishes a rounded consultant.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing strategies for data migration and testing
- Database builds
- Design and manage multiple database environments
- Support database community with database refreshes and reloads
- Oracle database performance tuning
- contributing to a monitoring solution that proactively monitors a highly critical, 24/7 environment
- Linux systems administration
Key technical skills you'll need:
- Oracle Database 10g / 12C
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
- Oracle API Gateway
- Oracle Unified Directory
- Experience with Azure
Key business skills you'll need:
- Experience in the management of high availability systems
- ITIL qualifications - service-oriented
- Good documentation skills - contributions to run book development
- Knowledge Sharing
Leon CunninghamVersion 1 Talent Acquisition Team