- We're repositioning and developing our brand, including launching a new end-to-end digital platform, and so we've created a new role for a Content Director, to help make this happen.
- We're looking for a hands-on content leader who will develop, plan and execute our content strategy to deliver high quality, engaging and consistent consist content across multiple channels.
- We're talking all things Gen Z here, who we can safely say have never known life without tech. You'll be working with a team of both in-house and freelance writers, editors and video producers to develop content that is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimised for search and user experience.
You should be an establish content leader, with proven experience of overseeing the production of content that engages and champions storytelling, with a strong focus on digital.
You should have written directly to consumers (Gen Z, ideally), creating clear and engaging optimised content for websites and for intermediary channels. Your portfolio will demonstrate experience in writing content for the web that has had a positive impact on traffic numbers to a website.
Any experience of localisation of content for delivery in multiple languages would be highly beneficial, but not essential. We offer remote working, not just through these uncertain times but indefinitely.
We are based in Brighton and would ask that you're able to commit to just 1-2 days a week in the office, when they re-open. About Us
We develop deep partnerships with universities throughout the UK & USA:
- 67,000 students from 166 countries have enrolled since 2007
- $500M invested in delivering an unrivalled international student experience
- 55 locations globally
- 1,800 employees globally
Brighton is our global HQ with around 400 employees, it's the home of functions such as Finance, Marketing, IT, HR, Legal, Operations, amongst others. Location
We're lucky to be based in the heart of Brighton, with access to some of the best coffee in the UK, delicious food options, parks, gyms and the seafront all within walking distance. The central location means excellent transport links just a short stroll away.
For further details, a full job description and a copy of our Candidate Privacy Notice seehttps://intoglobal.com/jobs
INTO Giving is the charitable arm of INTO University Partnerships and is committed to increasing access to education and improving the quality of education for disadvantaged young people around the world. INTO employees are encouraged to take an active role in INTO Giving.