Prescript is a healthcare communications agency. We work for global, regional and local healthcare organisations to engage audiences at every stage of the journey from molecule to patient.
We believe our point of difference is our operating model. Not only do our expert teams create the highest quality and compelling content in market access, medical, brand and corporate communications and learning and development, we also deliver it in novel, relevant ways that are impossible to ignore.
This truly integrated approach allows us to explore client needs from every angle and build engagement that challenge beliefs and changes behaviour in a consistent way.
We call this INGENIOUS
Working on a range of European and global accounts using a range of media and platforms, you would work from home to begin with, with a planned return to our offices in Letchworth Garden City on a flexible working basis in due course. Full-time working is preferred.
We are looking for someone who is able to work both independently and as part of a team to implement our ingenious campaigns. The individual will require a good understanding of corporate strategies and internal audience messaging. With no two days the same, your activities will focus on helping our clients to communicate with their desired audience to the highest of standards.
But it's not all about work - as an organisation we believe in a good work-life balance, structured on-going coaching and development as well as timely mentoring. When you grow, we grow.Main purpose of the role:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- To manage client accounts by taking responsibility for client service and financial delivery. To represent the client internally and represent Prescript externally to the client.
- To be responsible for the management of project processes, ensuring they are effective and efficient with designated accounts.
- To manage projects and deliverables to ensure consistency and alignment, ensuring projects are resourced correctly.
- To identify and win new business together with senior colleagues.
- Strong corporate and/or B2B communications background, ideally within an agency setting
- Good project management skills and ability to multi-task across a number of different initiatives
- Good understanding of thought leadership, corporate reputation and the concept of client business development
- Ability to own a project plan and co-ordinate with suppliers to hit deadlines
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach to working
- Confident working with senior stakeholders
- Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches
- The ability to work in a team and support junior team members
- Educated to degree level
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
- A great work/Life balance
- Lovely colleagues
- Personal Development
- Company Incentive Bonus
- Healthcare Plan
- New Business Bonus
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Flexible hours and home working options
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus extra paid time off at Christmas) - we may even throw in one or two Prescript Bank Holidays aswell!