Patch is a modern plant shop, for modern plant people. Patch helps you discover the best plants for your space, delivers them to your door and helps you look after them.
Having attracted over 250,000 customers with a 4.9/5 rating on Trustpilot and 240,000 plant fans on Instagram, we were recently voted 28th in StartUps 100 and raised over £7m in venture funding to scale rapidly across the UK and Western Europe
As more of us choose to live in big towns and cities, we're leading busy, stressful lives and our need for nature is growing. We believe that by bringing plants into your home or workplace, life becomes much calmer, healthier and more joyful.
There's a perception that plants are hard work; it's a mission to find places that deliver plants, it's difficult to choose the right plants for your space and it's a pain to look after them - but it doesn't have to be this way.
What's the opportunity?
Backed by a stellar team, this is a standout role for a performance marketeer who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular Paid Social. You'll be exposed to all areas of the business and will get the chance to work on exciting new platforms & initiatives. Patch is growing quickly and you will be too. You'll have opportunities to develop and own your own channels, design testing plans and drive growth at one of the UK's fastest growing startups.
Initially remotely then based in our London office for 2 or 3 days per week.What will the job involve?
You will work to continue our rapid growth by driving customer acquisition, retention and virality through digital marketing - taking our paid social to the next level.
- Supporting the management of a multi-million pound digital marketing budget.
- Full ownership of Patch Paid Social accounts
- Day to day optimisation & reporting of paid social.
- Execute and report on new channel tests.
- Understand and report on the key metrics.
- Be full of innovative and exciting ideas to drive acquisition.
- Liaise closely with the creative and retention teams.
You will report to Toby Hopkinson (Acquisition Lead), but will work with the full team including the retention team, Creative team, Product team (CX/UX), Retail (physical product), our data analyst and developers.
We are a business that moves fast and has bold ambitions. This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to demonstrate and develop your acquisition skills and own new channels, working with a team of like-minded people.Requirements
You will already have a solid background in digital marketing, in particular paid social, and will be able to hit the ground running while being supported by the acquisition team.
You work quickly, decisively and always with clear goals in mind.
You will be organised, self-motivated and responsible, a willingness to get stuck in and eventually taking ownership of your projects. You will enjoy collaborating with others, and be low-ego.What experience, skills and traits do I need?
BenefitsWhat's in it for me?
- 2+ years in B2C acquisition marketing roles
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands
- Excellent data analysis and handling skills
- An expert across Paid Social platforms - in particular FB Ads Manager
- A strong inquisitive streak, and a real passion for data
- You'll get excited about testing new things
- You'll love and embrace collaboration with other teams
- A love of plants and/or interior design/trends is an advantage
Patch offers a number of team-wide benefits and perks but if there's something that's important to you that's not on this list, let us know.
- An opportunity to bring online one of the world's last remaining offline industries
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance (prorated), increase by 1 day with each year of service
- Generous plant allowance to help you bring your own home to life + family discount
- Regular team socials
- Weekly breakfast meetings
- Drinks on a friday afternoon to celebrate the week
- 2/3 days per week to work from home (currently fully remote)
- WFH allowance to make sure you have everything you need
- Coaching/mentoring budget to help you with your development