Solution Architect Permanent Remote
£80,000 - £90,000 plus £5,000 car allowance, 20% bonus and benefits Are you looking for a new Solution Architect position?
Do you have strong experience in designing and leading the implementation of cloud solutions architecture across various projects?
Sentinel are working with a financial services organisation, looking for a Solution Architect to join their team & provide technical leadership, guidance and consultancy across internal teams as part of a solution architecture team. The position would suit a Solution Architect who has worked across multiple projects from Data to Applications ideally within Azure cloud environments. Responsibilities:
As the Solution Architect you'll report directly to the Head of Enterprise Solution Architecture and be responsible for:
Skills & Experience:
- All solution architecture and planning build activities across the change lifecycle
- Lead on architecture planning activities using technology plans and roadmaps
- Define principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns.
- Understand technology advancements and the practical application of these
- Document all solution architecture and analysis work
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
Your application with Sentinel
- Experience working in a senior IT Change role across a range of digital, application, data solutions and architectures
- Proven track record in leading the design and implementation of solution architectures
- Able to produce and/or follow architectural plans
- Varied experience of solution design in cloud based environments (ideally Azure and Microservices)
- Architectural related qualifications are highly desirable
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.