McCann Enterprise / McCann Worldgroup / IPGCreative Team (Team-only applications)PermABOUT US
Business realities are changing fast for everyone, bringing both opportunity and disruption. The brands that will thrive are the ones that can adapt while staying true to themselves.
Whatever's changing for our clients - from their customers and industry to their business model itself - McCann Enterprise is here as their partner. We equip our clients with ideas that are matched to their culture and attuned to the wider world.
And we help them use them to change perceptions, spark debate, build demand and shape the future of their organisation.
Everyone is facing new realities. We help our clients rise to theirs through insightful strategy, compelling creativity and, above all, ideas that make a difference.YOUR ROLE
The Creative Team will focus on one major global client - a new city that is creating the blueprint for the future of urban living, community and co-existence with nature. They are literally creating a new reality for humanity. It's big, it's exciting and there is no possibility of you ever having worked on something like this...because nobody has. You will become an integral part of a successful team here at McCann Enterprise, whose big ideas integrate teams from across the McCann Worldgroup network. Creating award-winning global ideas integrated across multiple channels and reporting into the Creative Director. The roles are both permanent and offer an exceptional opportunity to be involved with an emerging established client.Responsibilities...
Who you are...
- Creating ground-breaking ideas that can be used across various platforms to support campaigns
- Staying one step ahead of competitors by researching current media trends
- Inspiring younger creatives to be expressive and innovative in their ideas
- Executing tasks with the flair and professionalism needed to push the agency and clients in the right direction
- Art Direct, produce Copy, and oversee working projects within the Creative Department
- Manage projects from initial concepts through to implementation
- Provide a hands-on approach from conceptual thinking through to the activation of projects
WE ARE...BRAVE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- You are in a Creative Team (no solo's)
- Solid agency experience is a must
- You have developed an award-winning portfolio together showing clear progression
- Integrated comms experience
- Happy to work solely across one client and get fully emerged in their brand
- Be flexible in terms of working hours and weekends
- Dig deep on the brief
- Team work ethic
- Inspire Junior members of the team
- Keen to move into a long term role and develop together
We solve the problems others can't
We fight for brave ideas
We do what's right for our clients and our brands EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER
We speak up, and listen hard
We push each other to be better
We share pride in our craft No agencies pleaseOur commitment to equal opportunities
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to achieving our vision to become the #1 creatively-driven global marketing company. We view it as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organisational sustainability.
For us, diversity is a business imperative - one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe a supportive and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it's vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompassalldimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose.It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.