We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for helping to plan, developing and maintaining software running on our servers.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you'll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company's needs.These applications will support many different front end clients, from mobile apps, websites, and electric vehicle charge points.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working knowledge of Mongoose framework
- Experience with AWS systems, deployments and roles
- Experience with docker, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field