One of the fastest-growing Real Estate Investment firms seeks to hire a recently qualified ACA with experience of auditing real estate companies/funds in a unique and commercially focused role.
This real estate investment house is highly regarded and has established itself as one of the premier names in the London and European market within a short space of time.
The firm is expanding its investments in Europe and require additional resource for their asset management finance department. The role is to provide the key financial day to day contact for the asset managers while also acting as a link between their European office and 3rd party accountants based offshore.
Summary of the role:Asset Management responsibilities
Cash flow responsibilities
- Preparing covenant analysis to be presented to boards and senior management for all prospective new lettings, lease variations, renewals, prospective contractors and other asset management queries
- Providing ad hoc finance related information to asset managers
- Preparing quarterly reports for submission to lenders, board members and senior management;
- Constant level of interaction with the external parties, property managers, administrators and banks;
- Working with the valuation team to answer asset specific queries in order to maximize their understanding of the assets;
- Preparing compliance certificates with associated calculations for submission to Directors for review and then to Banks;
- Estimating and managing cash flows and distributions to shareholders for all income producing UK assets;
- Producing recommendations for payment of mezzanine interest on interest payment dates;
- Liaise with the Corporate Accounting & Treasury teams to facilitate drawdowns of Equity;
Reporting to stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting for all UK assets on a quarterly basis;
- Presenting to the board, senior management, JV partners & other teams on budgets, forecasts and ad hoc queries relating to these;
- Provide variance analysis to European and Corporate accounting teams within tight deadlines, while being able to explain any nuances of UK real estate market to all parties;
- Reporting to JV partners and dealing with queries
- Investment reporting responsibility for all UK based assets;
- Providing onboarding as and when required when corporate transactions are enacted
- Working with the investment team to provide ad hoc requests and queries;
We are looking to hear from recently qualified Accountants (ACA or equivalent) that has worked with real estate funds or real estate companies either from either a big 4 firm or a mid-tier accountancy practice. You must also be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with senior stakeholders on a day to day basis.
For consideration please apply now or contact Sunil Basra at Marks Sattin for further information