I'm working with an innovative Microsoft Partner who specialise in software product development, data engineering, business intelligence, advanced analytics, data science and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions. They have excellent backing from Microsoft and have seen significant growth in the past 12 months.
As a result of their high demand, they are looking for a Data Science Practice Solution Manager to join the business. To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent technical understanding as well as a business perspective that move their customers towards a better understating of their requirements and then building the solutions with the team.
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Data Science methods and technologies, and the possibilities this can bring to generate value in a commercial setting
- Proven record of designing analytic and technical solutions to meet business challenges
- A track record in leading customer technology solutions across multiple sectors.
- Technical understanding of Data Science technologies (e.g. R, Python) and platforms
- Broader technical skills in some areas of: DevOps & CICD, .Net, BI, MS Azure & IaC
- Strong solution engineering governance through to delivery handover
- Solution, pricing and commercial/legal accountability
This is a really exciting time to join a business that is going places! They are extremely innovative and have growth targets that will see them become a huge competitor in the Microsoft space over the next 3-5 years. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please get in touch!