SKF Industrial Sales UK have a vacancy for a key role in our Rotating Equipment Performance team. This role encompasses our latest connected technologies, combining this with SKF's 110 years of Industrial engineering and product solutions to improve the performance of our clients assets.
You will be accountable for growing our business at new accounts, alongside existing established accounts in focus industries, using strategic initiatives and innovative ideas. You will work in an agile environment supporting different channels to market and collaborating with subject matter experts in artificial intelligence and advanced diagnostics. Your portfolio will include a broad range of products ,technologies and services, combined with flexible new business models, to meet our clients unique requirements during an era of digital transformation.Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digitalization projects including remote diagnostics and prognostics, adding value to our customers by improving asset performance
- Create, implement & hold organisation to account for industry segment strategic and deployment territory plans.
- Develop strong relationships & understanding with customers at C-Suite level identifying and creating opportunities that deliver value to both SKF & the customer.
- Lead and develop account plans - design and implementation of account plans to include key objectives aligned with client's needs
- Grow our Rotating Equipment Performance solutions as a core objective across these accounts.
- Take the lead role in the negotiation of complex service & maintenance improvement contracts with key and strategic accounts.
- Improve our customer ratings with our clients enabling access to new opportunities.
- Coordinate, drive and measure activity to deliver positive results.
- Establish long term growth strategy at your accounts.
- Contribute to further enhance the positive team spirit and continued improvement of performance across the team.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position or would like to view the full job description please contact:Sara Longley, HR Business PartnerEmail:
5th of March 2021