Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 250 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com Our role
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage in the development of a global company that is actively driving the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide. To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for a Finance Manager to join its globally diverse regional finance team. This is an exciting and varied role with endless opportunity to broaden and develop existing financial and commercial skillsets, whilst actively participating in the future growth of this company.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for a Finance Manager
to join its globally diverse regional finance team. This is an exciting and varied role with endless opportunity to broaden and develop existing financial and commercial skillsets, whilst actively participating in the future growth of this unique company. You will report into the Regional Financial Controller (UK & North America). Main dues:
• Review and, where necessary, preparation of UK and North America monthly financials comprising 11 trading and a number of non-trading entities prior to Regional Controller sign o and submission.
• Ensure continued accuracy of reporting, whilst maintaining a strong control environment.
• Day to day management of a small team.
• Managing the annual external audit process.
• Review of balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the team.
• Some journal postings - for example Employee Benefit Trust and share based payments.
• Preparation of some balance sheet reconciliations.
• Preparation of the Financial Statements in line with FRS 102, with support from the team.
• Liaison with external auditors and Employee Benefit Trust trustees, management of outsourced accounting providers.
• Assisting with integrating newly acquired entities.
• Corporate tax and VAT review and liaison with external tax advisers.
• Miscellaneous analysis when required. General:
• Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Organize and drive continuous improvement and projects to increase efficiencies in finance processes through standardisation, simplification and automation
• Have a flexible attitude and be willing to take on projects and responsibilities outside the role's defined scope in order to further develop and learnYou will need to:
• have an ACA or ACCA qualification, with solid audit practice experience along with commercial industry accounting background, with a focus on robust financial controls, processes and systems
• have previous experience of people management
• have strong IFRS knowledge
• have multi-company and multi-currency reporting experience
• bring some knowledge of VAT and Corporation tax
• be a proactive self-starter, have a can-do and flexible attitude, particularly with respect to working tight Plc reporting deadlines
• be excited and motivated by being part of a growth company
• have a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to diagnose and resolve an issue
• have a good standard of Excel skills
• be an enthusiastic team member with strong interpersonal skills and a pragmatic and proactive approachWhat we offer in return
- a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- competitive remuneration
- lovely office locations
- flexible working arrangements
- the opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our headquarters in London, with frequent travel to industry events and customer meetings once it is safe to do so. We are also happy to consider candidates based remotely. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.