Here at Bulletproof, security's in our DNA. We believe that our information and cyber security services are the best way to stay ahead of the hackers, take control of your infrastructure and protect your business-critical data.
One of the major factors to our success is our UK Security Operations Centre (SOC). This is an in house facility, staffed every hour day and night by our cyber security gurus. The SOC acts as a command station for all our security operations and, in the case of our Managed SIEM and Threat Protection services, are always geared up to deploy full incident management procedures within moments of a security event being detected.
Bulletproof is the dedicated cybersecurity arm of the ServerChoice group, an organisation with over 10 years' experience in providing secure online services. The group owns and operates two data centres, vast MPLS and dark fibre networks and is a PCI DSS v3.2 Level 1 Service Provider. Whilst ServerChoice focusses on secure cloud platforms, the Bulletproof brand takes control of our information and cyber security services.
As a Senior Penetration Tester within our team, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver various security penetration testing assessments to a variety of clients in different industries. This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique projects to help businesses protect their key assets from various risks by identifying and exploiting security holes.
You will be joining a growing team who are continually striving to out-perform their previous achievements. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from others in your team, as well as taking ownership of projects from beginning to end. In this role you will need to be very flexible in your approach and comfortable in the knowledge that the responsibilities of this role will constantly evolve as the company continues to grow and expand the services provided.
- Perform formal and comprehensive application and infrastrucutre penetration testing assessments, following industry best practces
- Provide well-written and concise technical and non-technical reports, prepared to the highest standards of written English
- Perform vulnerability assessments and provide findings with remediation actions
- Support with various client pre-engagement interactions, including scoping activities and proposal drafting
- Manage and deliver penetration testing project activities within strict deadlines
- Travel to client sites as required
- Research application and infrastructure components within the wider team to identify new vulnerabilities and follow responsible disclosure
- Take part in a variety of other information security projects as and when required
- Assist in scoping calls and discussions with customers to ensure that client needs are met.
- Proven industry experience in application and infrastructure penetration testing
- Experience leading projects and dealing with customers
- Strong understanding of OWASP, PTES and other penetration testing methodologies
- Strong knowledge in testing mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge of how modern web apps are designed, developed and deployed across different platforms
- Strong knowledge in preparing and launching social engineering campaigns.
- Ability to program or script in your preferred language
- Good understanding of network and OS principles
- Solid knowledge of various technologies, including associated security vulnerabilities and exploits
- Relevant security qualifications (such as OSCP, CREST CRT, TIGER)
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb written and spoken English skills are vital for compiling high-quality reports and liaising with clients
- Confident communicating with both internal and external senior stakeholder who are of a non-technical background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Networks, Information Security, or related technical discipline
- Experience working as a team leader
- Skillsets including niche testing (Hardware, SCADA, IoT, Containerisation etc)
- Experience managing customer communications.
- 25 days' annual holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- An additional day's annual holiday for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Frequent team events
- Relaxed working environment
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Computer & Network Security
- Employment Type
- Job Functions