We emerged from stealth in May 2020 and in November 2020 we announced our $38.5m Series A.
We are on a mission to empower organisations to unlock more value from their data and to accelerate data-driven business models through its secure, custom-branded data sharing and collaboration platform (delivered as a service). It turns data and models into self-service products and provides granular control of sharing and collaborating on them with internal and external stakeholders.
Harbr delivers the simplicity you want and the control you need to generate new insights and extract value from data.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager with a focus on Cloud and Infrastructure. They will mentor and lead our team of infrastructure engineers as they grow out of our cloud platform. Our product operates on all 3 major clouds and we are seeking someone with experience in at least one of them.About the role
- You will managing infrastructure across three major Cloud providers
- You are responsible for managing infrastructure operations, including availability, observability, security, and incident management.
- You will build and maintain an infrastructure product backlog, including providing and prioritizing the team's work.
- You are responsible for ensuring high availability and resiliency for our infrastructure.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for the infrastructure team, facilitating collaboration with other teams at Harbr.
- You will be in charge of growing and developing the team as Harbr evolves and scales. . This includes ensuring mentorship, coaching, feedback, and good hiring practises.
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider is essential
- Experience operating SaaS products, ideally for enterprise B2B customers
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of engineers, including direct experience with performance management and hiring practises
- Stong verbal and written communication skills