Head of Marketing - FMCG Personal HygieneBuilding a powerful new brand in a fast-expanding categoryc.£90K-£120K + Bonus & Benefits PackageCentral LondonTP885173Exceptional strategic thinking skills, extensive brand development & innovation experience, entrepreneurial flair, and a proven ability to lead high-impact integrated, multi-channel consumer campaigns, are all key for this exciting and challenging new role at the helm of this recently formed business venture.
Our client, a multi-billion global powerhouse, is actively developing a number of innovative, scientifically-based brand and product propositions to enter the fast-growing market for health and hygiene products.
With global manufacturing capability, the business is well-placed to deliver this project.
In this challenging role, reporting into the COO, we're looking for someone with real marketing firepower; someone who knows how to transform a vision into a strategy and expedite large-scale projects working cross-functionally
, ideally with experience in both major domestic and international markets.
Initially working in a small group of senior colleagues, and supported by agencies, you will have the opportunity to turn this venture into a significant entity, within a short period of time.Skills & Experience ChecklistThis is a role for a self-starter with a sense of adventure and big ideas; someone who will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, sleeves rolled-up culture, free from unnecessary policy and bureaucracy, but with the backing of a major global player.
Your background will include:
- An exceptional grasp of consumer brand marketing and track record of achievement, ideally gained in leading consumer healthcare or FMCG companies, but maybe with experience working in smaller, entrepreneurial ventures too.
- A track record, evidenced by hard numbers, of developing, building and growing consumer brands, from early-stage insight-based ideation, to successful launch, with go-to-market strategies that drive trial, penetration and loyalty quickly.
- Extensive experience working with creative agencies and developing high-impact advertising, digital/social media, PR and sponsorship activity that engage the consumer, as well as trade and shopper activations at the point of purchase, both retail and digital.
- Strong commercial acumen, linking marketing performance to tangible business results and ROI, and enjoying working alongside sales and account management professionals to build robust partnerships with key customers.
- Personal presence and impact, able to inspire those around you with a strong voice at the leadership table, and embed a consumer marketing culture across the business.
- A positive, collaborative, open approach to working with internal and external colleagues, but a clear sense of purpose with the ability to prioritise resources to deliver the strategy and align the right people behind them.
- The ability to simplify and bring clarity to complex brand, portfolio and positioning issues.
- A real sense of self-belief; knowing that this role is what you make of it and for which you will have 100% ownership over your actions and results.
If you are excited and inspired by this challenge, talk to me now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your substantial skills, experience and entrepreneurial flair to a uniquely exciting and challenging role. Contact: Adam Tarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org