Technical Support Engineer, MirrorWebManchester
MirrorWeb is a fast-growing scale-up based in Manchester, the leading provider of website archiving for financial services and public sector entities. We help businesses improve digital oversight and compliance by creating permanent records of online communications, ensuring the digital truth is captured for generations to come.
Our cloud-native web and social archiving technology allows organisations to create permanent, immutable records of all online communications. Our leading technology is displacing the vendors of old and gaining high traction with financial services firms, ensuring regulatory requirements are met in the evolving digital landscape.
The team is radically evolving and adapting through these unprecedented times, now requiring a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer to support us in our ongoing mission to preserve the digital truth for leading organisations across the world.
If you want to work for a company that's passionate about preserving digital history and now embarking on a very exciting stage of its growth journey... look no further. The Role
We are looking for a Technical Support & Pre-Sales Engineer to support the growing demand for our products. The successful candidate will deliver technical support to both prospects that our Sales, Marketing and Partnerships teams are speaking to, as well as customers of MirrorWeb that our Customer Success Managers look after.
This role will be expected to join demos with our Sales and Partnerships teams, to support on the technical details of our products, offer training and answer technical questions. They will also support with the onboarding of clients who have purchased specific products, as well as act as first-line support to any customers who require assistance or more training on the products. This role will report directly to the Head of Customer Success and will have experience in providing technical support and guidance to Enterprise clients.
The ideal candidate will build relationships with our partners whose products we are reselling, to better understand the nuances of the products and therefore be able to provide first class, first line support to MirrorWeb's customers.The Technical Support & Pre-Sales Engineer will:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Build technical relationships with prospects and existing customers
- Build technical relationships with our Partners
- Prepare and present presentations and demonstrations
- Deliver technical support to new and existing customers for MirrorWeb products, including social media and email archiving
- Support the Sales and Partnerships teams with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance
- Lead pre-sales calls by offering technical solutions
- Support the wider business on technical responses for proposals
- Act as the go-to internal expert for products that our partners provide to our customers
- Responsible for onboarding clients who purchase MirrorWeb products
What do you get?
- Previous knowledge of MS365, Mail Exchanges or GSuite
- Technical Consultancy customer-facing experience
- Pre-sales pipeline experience
- An eye for detail
- Confidence to speak to C-Suite level clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to run demonstrations smoothly
- A good listener
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions
We are the world's no.1 provider of web archiving services. You'll be contributing to our growth journey, working alongside a talented, friendly, fun bunch of people! We provide:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- Last but not least... a positive, motivating work environment with awesome colleagues!
We aspire to create a truly inclusive workplace by building a team of people from all walks of life meaning that together, we're building a strong values-led culture. We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they're from, how old they are or what disability they have. Diversity for us means respect for and appreciation of differences in; age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We encourage the best people to fulfil their professional aspirations with us. Interested?
If this role sounds right for you, please email your CV to Sarah Fleming, Recruitment Manager.