A global Fund is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their London office supporting Traders, Portfolio Managers and Analysts across their equities application suite.
The role will be working in a global team working on a wide variety of revenue generating equities applications. The person needs to be sociable, confident and keen to solve challenging problems. A technical background in SQL, Python scripting and supporting Linux/Windows based applications would be beneficial.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has worked within an equities trading firm or Hedge Fund supporting front office applications.Key Requirements:
- 5+ years in an Application Support Engineering role, ideally in a Hedge Fund
- Thorough understanding of Equities products and ideally OTC Derivatives
- Experience supporting front office Linux, Windows and Python/C# applications
- Strong troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities, including being able to interpret, understand, and troubleshoot internally developed systems
- SQL experience across various database implementations, i.e. SQL Server and MongoDB
- A Computer Science degree (desirable)
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we'd normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com