Business Analyst (Data Quality) required by my Leading Financial Services client in London.
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Business Analyst to help deliver a new data warehouse, tools, policies and standards.
You'll manage data as a strategic asset, ensuring it's aligned to data governance, data quality and other controls to sustain the integrity of data for the organisation. You'll also own & embed the overall data quality culture within the organisation.
As well as this, you'll be responsible for defining and implementing processes to measure, monitor, and report on data quality levels.The following skills / experience is required:
The following is desirable:
- Previously worked in a data analysis, business systems, or reporting position within a regulated organisation.
- Excellent analytical ability to identify data quality improvements, trends and reporting
- Strong experience presenting to a range of stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus + packageLocation: London (remote at the moment!)
- Creating Reports and Dashboards using Tableau
- Informatica Data Quality Suite or similar
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.