Technical Support Analyst - Manchester - AWS - Artificial Intelligence - Opportunity to gain highly valuable AI - Artificial Intelligence experience. A sophisticated, dynamic, and innovative data and AI based platform provider seeks to hire a Technical Support Analyst, there will be multiple hires within this team. The client is going through rapid growth so there is scope to move into cloud engineering or cloud architecture very quickly with this organisation. The Technical Support Analyst will work with specialist data scientists and leaders within the AI data field. With the hunger and thirst for data more important than ever, this VC based business has significant growth plans the Technical Support Analyst will be part of.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
- Provide support for clients' using a core AI based data platform.
- Investigate and trouble-shoot technical related software issues and cloud issues.
- Take responsibility for resolving issues working closely with data and development teams.
- Analyse and diagnose underlying software issues and provide clients with solution.
- Engage in route cause analysis to spot trends and suggest solutions.
- Software defect analysis and resolution.
- Be full involved in a number of significant software improvement projects.
The Technical Support Analyst will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject or related work experience within Cloud technology.
- 1-3 years commercial Cloud support experience.
- Any knowledge of AWS experience - Knowledge of EC2 - Redshift - S3 highly beneficial.
- Proven experience working directly with clients is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data Engineering - Artificial Intelligence experience would be fantastic.
- Knowledge of: SQL - ETL - JSON - XML - XSLT desirable.
The Technical Support Analyst will be given the opportunity to work as part of a highly experienced team that will give you valuable experience within the AI - Artificial Intelligence sector. There is scope to move into 3rd line, cloud architecture of Data Engineering focused positions very quickly. Benefits include: bonus, private medical, life insurance, pension, flexible working hours and training budget.