ICT Security Manager
Horsham based (post-COVID)
This role is responsible for ICT Security and Governance as well as Network and Technical architecture. You will assist with the resolution of ICT support Incidents and Service Requests escalated by the 3rd line engineers, and will perform other ICT related tasks that contribute to an improved service to ICT users. You will be responsible for ICT security and network architecture with the role having a key initial focus on gaining the ISO27001 accreditation and continuous improvement to security.
Purpose of the role and what the post holder will be accountable for delivering:
• Regular engagement with parent company defining and supporting security initiatives.
• Highlight risks and present monthly reports to Information Security Management Board
• Detail ICT security policies and procedures
• Review processes and procedures to ensure certification with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
• Review tender documents to review risks and ensure compliance with client's requirements
• Review supplier contracts and assess security capability and potential improvements.
• Assess the security of inbound products and services
• Ensure that firmware levels are maintained and ensure network devices configurations are saved and backed up
• Ownership of overall network architecture, network security and defining network policies and procedures
• Undertake proactive maintenance to prevent incidents occurring, including advice and guidance on best practice
• Create and maintain processes to manage repeatedly logged Incidents
• Resolve escalated ICT Incidents, Service and Change Requests within SLA
• Assist with the restoration of ICT services following system or network outages
• Implement network performance monitoring (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Assist in the troubleshooting high level technical and integration issues
• Oversee support of firewalls and VPNs
• Provide weekly report of progress to the Infrastructure Manager
• Working with outsourced service providers
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience as a technical infrastructure engineer
• Experience in managing networks
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 and Windows 10
• Strong networking skills
• Desirable Azure experience
• Desirable virtualization skills
• Desirable Linux support skills
• Desirable ISO 27001 experience
• Desirable IOS and Android mobile device operating systems
• Customer relationship and communication skills
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment preferred
If you feel this role is a good match and are interested in hearing more, please apply now with your CV for immediate consideration.