My market leading client in the music world are looking for an Front end developer who is excited about modern web technologies to join their growing team. They are at a critical point in planning their future developments and need the expertise and insight of an experienced developer to help them scale and fulfil their bold ambitions within the music tech world.
What you'll need:
- Develop and maintain performant and robust code across the web platforms.
- Take responsibility for creating and implementing multiple design systems alongside UX designers.
- Communicate and collaborate with teams to deliver your objectives.
- Implement frontend features whilst ensuring UX, performance, SEO, security and accessibility best practices are upheld.
- Participate in building scalable and secure backend services on top of a NoSQL database.
- Debug issues with internal APIs, the infrastructure, or 3rd party service integrations Maintain and develop tooling as part of building features.
- Advanced experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React and Next.js.
- Familiarity with reusable components and design systems.
- Some experience building RESTful APIs with MongoDB & Node.js
- Demonstrable solid, hands on experience with AWS, CI/CD pipelines and JWT.
- An ability to understand where, how and why things go wrong, combined with a passion for problem solving.
- Experience with external web service integrations such as API driven SaaS solutions.
- An inquisitive mind and demonstrable examples of implementing proactive solutions.
If you are a Front-end developer with a minimum of 3 years React experience then this is a fantastic role to develop your career and push yourself to the next level.
The role will be remote for the foreseeable future but when safe to do so you would need to be happy to work onsite in London 2-3 days a week. It may not be the case to do this all the time but you need to be open and happy to do this if needed.Front end React Developer